The Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) is an educational service association of pharmacy students who are concerned about the profession of pharmacy, healthcare issues, and the poor minority representation in these areas. The purpose of SNPhA is to plan, organize, coordinate, and execute programs geared toward the improvement of the health, educational, and social environment of minority communities.
Kimberly Pham | KU SNPhA President | firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers and Advisors —
- President - Kimberly Pham
- President-Elect - Maddie Berry
- Vice President - Haley Jones
- Secretary - Tiffany Nguyen
- Treasurer - Lucy (Thuc) Nguyen
- Membership - Jordan Teufel
- Historian - Katie Clewell
- Fundraising - Joelle Frady
- Social Chair - Sydney Buller
Community Service —
- Operation Immunization
- Diabetes education
- Various volunteering opportunities
Events and Meetings —
General Body Meetings
- 2023-2024 Academic Year: 9/20, 10/18, 11/15, 12/6, 2/7, 3/6, 4/3, 5/1
- Room 1020 (L) and 2315 (W) over the noon hour
Membership and Fees —
- Our annual dues give students membership to the KU SNPhA Chapter, as well as the National SNPhA Organization. Students who are active members throughout pharmacy school will receive cords upon graduation.
- Annual Dues: $50
The KU SNPhA Chapter was first founded in 2018 by Noah Hadnot and Guileonne Tegomo. These students recognized a need on campus and pioneered the way to forming our chapter at KU. Each year, our organization has grown and expanded our presence on campus.