Apply - Pharm.D.
- Standard PharmCAS application period: August 1 - June 1
- Applicant interviews: Throughout application period
- Admissions decisions: On a rolling basis
- See Pharm.D. Prerequisites for a detailed list of prerequisites for the Pharm.D.
What Do I Need to Complete the Application?
- Official transcripts
- Contact info for individuals who can provide a letter of reference
- PCAT is NOT required and is considered supplemental information only
- NOTE: In addition to completing the PharmCAS application, Pharm.D. applicants must also apply to KU. (Not necessary for current KU students.)
Why Should I Apply Early?
- Priority review of your application
- Priority Interview scheduling
- Early admission decision
Associate Dean - KU School of Pharmacy