Financial Aid and Scholarships
Visit KU Financial Aid & Scholarships for information about the financial aid and scholarships available through the University of Kansas.
KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships
The KU School of Pharmacy awards more than $500,000 annually in scholarships and grants to current and incoming Pharm.D. students.
Eligibility requirements for scholarships at the KU School of Pharmacy:
- Must be admitted to the KU School of Pharmacy
- Must be a full-time student
- Must have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better
To Apply for KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships
- U.S. Citizens - Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) »
- International Students - Complete the Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet (ISNAW) 2021-22 (log in w/KU Online ID required)
- Both U.S. Citizens and International Students - Complete the KU School of Pharmacy Scholarships Application
- Incoming P2, P3 and P4 Students - Application deadline: April 30, 2021
- Incoming P1 Students - Application deadline: TBD
- Students selected for scholarships will be notified in August via email
- Awards are made for the full academic year with 50 % of the award applied to each semester (50% fall, 50% spring).
- Those who receive endowment scholarships are required to send a thank you letter to the donor.
About FAFSA and Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet
For questions about the FAFSA, Institutional Student Need Analysis Worksheet, loan eligibility, program costs or additional assistance, contact Kevin Foster, the KU Financial Aid & Scholarships liason to KU School of Pharmacy, at email@example.com or 785-864-0936.