To reserve a room you will need your KU username and password to fill out the request forms below. Please read through the following policies before submitting your request form.
- The Dean’s Office must have a minimum of two weeks’ notice to reserve an after-hours or weekend event.
- The Dean’s Office must have a minimum of 1 full business day notice to arrange a rooms and/or videoconferencing to Wichita/KUMC.
- If you do not wish to have IT support of any kind, there will be no IT staff present. However, you will be required to schedule a brief training with our IT staff prior to your event. In this scenario, the IT cabinet will be locked prior to the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your audio and visual needs after receiving confirmation of your reservation.
- Food will no longer be permitted inside of classrooms, including during lunch hour meetings. The only eating spaces offered for meetings and events are the Atriums and Mortar & Pestle Cafeteria.
- If you require a walkthrough of the facilities prior to your event, please contact Brittany Fellers at email@example.com to schedule a day and time.
Reserve a Room
Fill out the Room Reservation Request Form.
Arrange for an Event
Fill out the Event Reservation Request Form.
Outside of School of Pharmacy
If not in use by School of Pharmacy or its affiliates, School of Pharmacy Room 2020 and the School of Pharmacy Attrium are available for reservation to external organizations. School of Pharmacy and its affililates take precedent for reservable spaces, even after external events are confimed. If you are not affiliated with the School of Pharmacy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.