School of Pharmacy Pharm.D. Program
Class Scheduling and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
For university-wide updates, visit coronavirus.ku.edu.
- Spring events postponed until further notice include: Deans Club Dinner, Adivsory Council Meeting, High School Open House, and the Lawrence and Wichita White Coat Programs.
- There will be no classes, either face-to-face or online, during the week of March 16-20.
- Lecture classes will resume on March 23rd with you viewing recorded lectures in an asynchronous fashion, using the system we always use. Decisions on how long we will deliver course online will be made on a week-to-week basis.
- You may be assigned activities in any course in the curriculum. Your faculty will instruct you on how to complete the activity.
- Tests will be administered using ExamSoft. We will include some characteristics to minimize unauthorized collaboration but your integrity is exceptionally important in both test taking and practicing pharmacy!
- The faculty leading the laboratory courses will be in touch with you during the week of March 16, advising you of any labs that can be done from a distance. While we don’t have a definitive answer regarding how we will handle the labs that need to be completed in person, know that we are working on the best way to do this and you will be alerted as soon as possible
- We have made the decision to continue P4 clerkships at this time, as long as students feel safe.
- All school-sponsored extracurricular activities are postponed until further notice, including student organization meetings and events.