KU APhA-ASP Campus Convention
Pharmacy & Professionalism Conference
March 26, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
KU School of Pharmacy
- Learn about the pharmacy profession and the wide range of career paths
- Learn about pharmacy school and the opportunities available to you at KU School of Pharmacy
- Hear first-hand from current students about a day in the life of a KU School of Pharmacy student
- Learn about the KU School of Pharmacy application process and interview
Current Pharmacy Students
- Hear first-hand from current residents about a day in the life of a pharmacy resident
- Learn about the future job market and how to prepare for graduation
- Learn about issues facing the profession, including the expanded role of pharmacy practice residencies and political changes at the state and national levels
- Expand your professional network and learn about summer opportunities
- Meet KU School of Pharmacy administrators and faculty
- Hear from leaders in the pharmacy profession about why it’s important for pharmacy students and working pharmacists to have a voice in legislative matters
- Hear from practicing pharmacists and researchers about specific pharmacy careers, including healthcare system, independent pharmacy, managed care, retail/chain pharmacy, ambulatory care, and research/academia.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.