The University of Kansas School of Pharmacy provides exceptional educational opportunities for professional, graduate, and postgraduate students. Through exemplary curricula and programs, the school encourages the advancement of patient-centered care to enhance health. The school maintains a leadership role in developing innovative technologies and pharmaceuticals and conducting drug therapy related research inclusive of basic, clinical, and administrative sciences for the state, nation, and world.
The University of Kansas School of Pharmacy will improve the health of our state, its residents, and the world through excellence in didactic, experiential, and interprofessional education, basic and applied research, service, and the advancement of all aspects of patient-centered care.
Our values support a culture that exemplifies:
- commitment to excellence, innovation, and integrity in education, research, clinical practice, and service.
- dedication to the discovery of new knowledge and the advancement of the pharmacy profession.
- contemporary educational programs and research agendas.
- inclusiveness, transparency, and communication to support inter-professional education and interdisciplinary research.
- respect of the dignity, rights, culture, and diversity of each other and the populations we serve.
- rigorous evaluation, assessment, and the professional development of our faculty, staff, preceptors, and students and support for their roles as active, self-directed, lifelong learners.